Discover the essence of Sam's world through her monthly '5 Things I Love' series. From exquisite table decor to empowering woman-owned businesses to captivating finds, delve into a curated selection...
Atelier Partagé & the Table Regular Tee (USA Market)
This one for our women within the USA because unfortunately, the oversized Tee doesn't ship to the USA. It's slightly different, so please read the below.
If you're not in the USA and looking for the oversized shirt, please go to the shop and find the other tee there.
A labor of love where the beautiful drawings of Atelier Partagé come together with the evening of & the Table. The front can be seen as the two icons of each coming together and the back, a depiction of the evening (did you catch the 6 wine glasses?) paired with a quote connected to the core of & the Table.
Things to know
- Price: The price comes down slightly compared to the oversized tee because it is not as thick as the oversized shirt.
- Overview: Please note this tee is regular fit and white. Not oversized like the other tshirt/video.
- Fit: This Regular Tee in size Large fits like the Overzied Tee in size small (if you're looking at the video on that Oversized product of Sam wearing it)
- Shipping: Shipping is dependent on where you live BUT if you buy 2 or more shirts, shipping is on us!! This way you can share the tee love with your bestie.
- Refunds & Exchanges: Because this is is a collaboration tee, refunds and exchanges are not possible. If you receive a faulty t-shirt, reach out to us for we can of course that will be refunded.
- Made to Order: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. We want to create our products on demand instead of in bulk to help reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions.
Indulge in the rich and creamy delight of Roasted Butternut Squash Bucatini, a mouthwatering pasta dish that effortlessly combines sweet butternut squash with the savory umami of white miso. This...
From Brazil, half Japanese, living in Amsterdam - Agnes Sakai is truly a woman of the world. She has a passion for creating memorable evenings, especially her well known evening...