Discover the essence of Sam's world through her monthly '5 Things I Love' series. From exquisite table decor to empowering woman-owned businesses to captivating finds, delve into a curated selection...
The Menu & the Table
Food's prepped, music's on, lights dimmed. The atmosphere is ready for your guests and time to cross our fingers it's going to be a memorable evening.
Past the physicality of the evening, what's the one thing every & the Table evening relies on? .....conversation.
Instead of leaving this to chance that you will connect with your guests or trying to scramble to put something together last minute, use what we've built. We know a thing or two about it and want to give that to you to build the best possible night you can.
What do you get?
- 3x menu's of questions to use at your next dinner party
- Menu 1: Past Present & Future
- Menu 2: Friendship
- Menu 3: Bare Your Soul
- An instant PDF download to your computer
- Yes....it's completely free..a just a small ask of love below.
What do we ask for in exchange?
- This is a thank you (!) for building this concept with us from all over the world. In exchange for this download, we just ask for you continued love and sharing of posts of & the Table on your socials. It's as simple as that.
- If you are pulled to provide a donation to continue for us to build this & our team, that can be done in the cart when you check out.
Let's keep building this!
Indulge in the rich and creamy delight of Roasted Butternut Squash Bucatini, a mouthwatering pasta dish that effortlessly combines sweet butternut squash with the savory umami of white miso. This...
From Brazil, half Japanese, living in Amsterdam - Agnes Sakai is truly a woman of the world. She has a passion for creating memorable evenings, especially her well known evening...