Discover the essence of Sam's world through her monthly '5 Things I Love' series. From exquisite table decor to empowering woman-owned businesses to captivating finds, delve into a curated selection...
The Nourishment Walk
This version is SOLD OUT - to be given a heads up of the next Nourishment Walk, sign up for a notification HERE
Come along on a walk with women across the world
To reconnect with play & curiosity.
To be fully in the beauty of the present moment.
To explore your inner world and the world around you.
To feel connected with women all over the globe.
To reflect on friendship and nourish your soul.
You'll be guided on this walk by Lily Higgins, Experience Designer, Founder of The Intervention Bureau, and Host of & the Table. She'll lead you on a live audio-walk filled with curious prompts and poignant reflection, using your outside environment as a jumping-off point for inner discovery. By opening up space for the unexpected, you'll have the time to reflect, get inspired, and feel connected with the & the Table women around the world.
What You Get When You Join
- A 1.5-hour live guided audio-walk to reflect on your friendship journey, led by Lily
- A 25-min small-group conversation with 2 other women to reflect on the walk experience (more time if needed!)
- Leave the walk feeling alive & connected to our vibrant global community
- Post Event: Connections to the women globally (This is optional!)
- Date: Sunday, September 10th, 2023
- Cost: €14 ex. VAT
- Start Time: 4:00PM Central Europe / 10:00AM EST / 7:00AM PST / 7:30PM IST (New Delhi). We tried to find a time that worked for as many timezones as possible!
- Duration: 1.5 hours (But block out 2 hours so you don't feel rushed after)
- Start Location: Anywhere in the world!
- Once Purchased: You will receive the link to the walk the first week of September. This will be sent to the email that you provide on check out.
- Flow of the Day: Take a look at the image on the left to see an outline of the experience. We go through how the 1.5 hours is broken down.
- What you'll need: Same here! Take a look at the image that outlines what you personally need to take a part of this experience. Everything from your phone, to data to a warm coffee.
- Refunds: For this experience, we can provide a refund until September 1st. After that, we can not provide refunds due to the setup process with the number of participants worldwide.
- Q&A: Full Question & Answer outlined in the images answering everything from; What if this timezone doesn't work for me? to who is this for? to where do I walk?
xx Sam & Lily
"Then, in the weeks after, I kept running into the women about town and that was magical. It made me feel like I was part of a community and that...
Indulge your senses in a culinary journey with churros—irresistible treats that transcend seasons. While the holiday fervor may have waned, the allure of these delectable delights remains steadfast, making them...